– Yoga and Meditation Retreat in KERALA, ‘God’s Own Country’.
– Trip through the heart of South India.
– Cultural events: traditional temple dance, theater, concerts, Kalaripayattu and more
For seven days, our home will be an eco- friendly resort in the heart of Kerala, which will include daily Yoga, meditation, Cultural and free-time activities.
The combination of daily Yoga, meditation and healthy food is very healing for the body, mind and soul and brings us back into harmony with nature.
A trip through the land of temples, monuments, sacred sites and people. Experience the Indian civilization by joining the ancient rituals taking place in temples. You can also visit the nature reserve of south india and the evergreen ‘Western Ghat”. A unique experience in your life that you will remember forever!
– Traditional South Indian temple dance (Bharatanatyam)
– Kathakali (traditional dance theater from Kerala)
– KalariPayattu (an ancient martial arts Malabars) and much more.
3-4 star accommodation with vegetarian meals, , daily yoga & meditation classes, tickets, cultural program, all transfers and bus/ train tours in South India.
Since the number of participants from reasons is limited due to logistical reasons, we ask you to register as early as possible
05.11.23 – 19.11.2023