We don’t teach Yoga as mere fitness training but as an integral system promoting good health, happiness, understanding and a balanced mind through our long and successfully tested concept.
In our regular Yoga courses participants can experience the main paths of Yoga:
Jnana, Bhakti, Nada, Kundalini, Hatha and Raja Yoga.
– Increasing stamina, strength and flexibility through physical exercises / Asanas
– Cleansing the body and removing toxic substances through Kriyas / cleansing techniques
– Purifying and activating the energy channels and energy centers through Pranayama / special breathing exercises
– Invoking positive energy through Bandhas /energy locks and Mudras /special postures
– Practice of Concentration and Meditation in order to experience inner peace
– Developing love and harmony / Bhakti – chanting Mantras and singing
– Reasoning and analyzing in accordance with the philosophy of Yoga / Jnana Yoga
The founder and the source of YOGA VIHAR is Yoga Acharya Sivan Namboothiri. Teaching Yoga is his passion. He has been sharing passionately the Yogic wisdom for more than 28 years to all students across the Globe.